1. #1 A few suggestions 
    Total Contributions For

L10nelMessi     $ 0.00
    I found the server to be quite interesting, even with the small population. So far I've been farming and enjoying the server, especially the custom community board, but I have a few suggestions regarding the current state of the farming system and other things.

1.- Adena and Spoil rates are quite weird. I can see the mat amount was increased, but the chance is not 15x, it's more like 4x chance and 8x amount or something like that. Adena is also quite weird, it's not even close to 20x. I saw you made an automatic announcement about it being fixed on tomorrow's patch, but I would like to know exactly the changes made and how will it be set up in the end.

2.- Antharas Lair is hard to farm for now because the mobs aggro from a mile away, and you always end up aggroing more than 5 mobs. This makes farming Knoriks really hard atm. Dance of Shadows doesn't help either :P

3.- Dynasty Crusher should be added to the "Ghosts of Batur" quest. I know it's not like that on retail, but the ancient tome of the demon rate is quite bad in the server since only foundry and workshop mobs are dropping tome of the demon, and the caravan quest is way too long for these rates, it ain't worth it. You could also add the recipe to the GM shop for Adena or AA or something like that. It's an essential weapon for Titans and Maestros @ Olympiad and Raids/PvP for the Rsk. Focus ability.

4.- Remove or reduce clan member requirements.

That's it for now.

Administrator
    Total Contributions For

c3nesTr0     $ 0.00
    OK, some of it would be changed, the adena was changed to a pretty high rate because we get 100k in giants cave, sounds legit, about the aggro, I wouldve change it so u guys could farm knoriks but the Vorpal would be much easier to farm.
    The server needs a restart but as we speak the system is changed and we will run a lameguard from now on so server restart is essential for all fixes like knoriks x3, adena is fixed on x20, believe me i checked and rechecked.
    Clan member requirements will be reduced, thanx for notice.
    And I will work on the last one today.

Cheers!
    AltGamers Staff

Total Contributions For

L10nelMessi     $ 0.00
    Thanks for the reply, I haven't been able to log today cause I was busy but I will check the new patch changes later.

Administrator
    Total Contributions For

c3nesTr0     $ 0.00
    Yes, its on the bug report topic, we are on it, please do as instructed there!